Grand Blanc Academy School Budget Information
Public information on Grand Blanc Academy budget, finances, and operations
The Annual Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting legislation is an opportunity for Grand Blanc Academy to share, with the public, information on how resources are utilized. The legislation represents an amendment to the State School Aid Act (Public Act 94 of 1979) and requires each Michigan school district and intermediate school district to post the following budgetary information on its website.
Board Approved Budget
- GBA Board Approved Budget 2021-2022 Original
- GBA Board Approved Budget 2021-2022 SA Original
- GBA Board Approved Budget 2021-2022 Lunch Original
- GBA Board Approved Budget 2020-2021 Final
- GBA Board Approved Budget 2020-2021 SA Final
- GBA Board Approved Budget 2020- 2021 Revision 1
- GBA Board Approved Original Budget 2020-2021
- GBA Board Approved Original Lunch Budget 2020-2021
- GBA Board Approved Final Budget 2019-2020
- GBA Board Approved Final Lunch Budget 2019-2020
- GBA Board Approved Original 2019.2020 Budgets
- GBA 2018.2019 Board Approved Final Budgets
- GBA Fiscal Year 2017-2018 Board Approved Final Budget
- GBA Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Board Approved Budget Amendment No.2
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Board Approved Final Budgets
Current Personnel and Operating Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
The district does not have any bargaining agreements.
Employer-Sponsored Health Care Plans
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not sponsor health care plans, they were provided by the vendor.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not request medical benefit plan bids. Medical Benefits are provided by the vendor.
District Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2020-2021.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
The Academy did not pay for any out of state travel during 2020-2021.
- GBA Board Approved Purchasing Policy
- GBA Board Approved Reimbursement Policy
- GBA Checkbook Register 2020-2021
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances
Grand Blanc Academy COVID-19 Plans
Visit the Michigan School Data website at http://www.mischooldata.org/