The Annual Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting legislation is an opportunity for Grand Blanc Academy to share, with the public, information on how resources are utilized. The legislation represents an amendment to the State School Aid Act (Public Act 94 of 1979) and requires each Michigan school district and intermediate school district to post the following budgetary information on its website.
Board Approved Budget:
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Board Approved Budget Amendment 1
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017 Board Approved Original Budgets
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Board Approved Final Budgets
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Approved Budget Revision 1
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Board Approved Budget
Current Personnel and Operating Expenditures:
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements:
- The district does not have any bargaining agreements.
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans:
- Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not sponsor health care plans, they were provided by the vendor.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not request medical benefit plan bids. Medical Benefits are provided by the vendor.
District Paid Association Dues:
District Paid Lobbying Costs:
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2015-2016.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- GBA Board Approved Purchasing Policy
- GBA Board Approved Reimbursement Policy
- GBA 2015-2016 Accounts Payable Check Register
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances
Please follow this link to visit the MI School Data website: www.mischooldata.org